Friday, August 10, 2012

~Whew~

The past month and a few days have been absolutely packed full and crazy.  I FINALLY finished both of my classes earlier this week.  That being said, I'd love to add things have since slowed down.  However, why lie?  Work has been crazy busy, I've already registered for my Fall classes and I'm still trying to play catch up with all that fell behind during the summer semester.  I have a two week "break" from school, so it's time to pick up a few things, dust them off, evaluate them and see what moves forward.  Oh, I almost forgot.  I also started a little side thing of trying to sell some of the crafts/hobby stuff I do from time to time.  I have a lot to catch up on and a lot running through my mind, so there will likely be many posts over the next few days.  Let's see if anything useful falls out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home