Sunday, August 19, 2012

Simplify!

I have been talking "simplify" for years.  So much so that I even changed my email address to incorporate it at one point.  However, it is easier said than done at times and - surprisingly so - harder to maintain at others.  I guess it depends on your current definition and all that is going on around you.  To me, to simplify simply means to find better ways to do something.  It might cost less or a bit more.  It may be better for the environment or temporarily use a bit more resources.  It may mean having less, or may mean having just a bit more.  It is a personal journey - one that you must find the right fit for it to work - and, just as with clothing, the "size" may need adjusting from time to time.  

For me, when I picture a life "simplified," I see being comfortable, while not wasting and being prepared - being a bit more proactive instead of reactive, so life moves along a bit more smoothly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home